Omnipotents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omnipotents is a PVE/PVP Guild of Wowscape - Wowcrack

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prepararion for WotLK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guild Master
Admin
Admin
Guild Master

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Prepararion for WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Prepararion for WotLK   Prepararion for WotLK EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:21 am

As a preparation for the upcoming patch WotLK, I might give a strict inspection and invites for those who want to join. To those who are in guild yet, I'm not saying the I'm going to kick some of you for having a minimum or poor gears but I'm making this so you'll be aware of gearing up as fast as you can. I don't need many players in the upcoming said patch.
Here are some suggested requirements for WotLK guild application requirements.

Here are a few things I came up with that might help out, depends on whether you think they're too strict or not.
1. Minimum Attack Power for physical dps classes, min. % avoid/hp for tanks, min bonus spell damage. The amounts right now ... hmmmm.....17-1800 ap, I have no clue on avoidance, and +12-1400 bonus spell damage perhaps? These numbers would be for the guild right now, pre-WotLK. I have no idea what decent scores would be in WotLK at this time.
2. We could schedule 2 raids a week at a standard time so that people would know when to be online.
3. One thing I did for the note section for my character is to list my useful profession(s). If we do that, then there's no real need to ask for a blacksmith, JC, or enchanter-- we could just check the note section. That's minor though.
4. We may need to be selective as to what classes we accept at the moment... we have quite a few active shamans, hunters, pallys, warlocks, rogues, and possibly warriors. However we're sadly lacking in druids and priests, and even with the holy pallys we have we don't have a ton of healing, which could make Graids difficult. That's just an idea though /shrugs.
Hope these are ideas that might help.

Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Bereft-
Back to top Go down
http://www.omnipotents.co.nr
Xenolith
Admin
Admin
Xenolith

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Prepararion for WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepararion for WotLK   Prepararion for WotLK EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:25 am

Here goes my thumbs up for that Very Happy Brother about druid n holy Pala well i have on druid which i gear leveling up he'll b 70 in this week & well i will try to invite more ppl who are good geared Very Happy

See ya Soon in Game

/cheer

Regards,
XenoLitH / Purestealth
Back to top Go down
http://omnipotents.wowwars.net

Prepararion for WotLK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omnipotents :: World of Warcraft :: All about Wrath of the Lich King-
Jump to: